Intech50 2015 (a flagship event of iSPIRT & Terenne Global) is happy to announce the second batch of 10 finalists. The Jury had a wonderful time in going through this process of selection – of curating the best product startups in India. They deep-dived into their business models, teams, future plans, etc. and were completely overwhelmed with the quality of their ‘products.’
Congratulations to all the following finalists…listed alphabetically. The first batch of 10 companies can be seen here
- Analyttica – Analyttica is a global analytical solutions and services provider. With our innovative TreasureHunt™ platform, we create a sustainable business impact across industries and functions. Analyttica TreasureHunt™ is an experience based knowledge immersion and collaborative workflow platform for advanced analytics, on the cloud. The platform is powered by a proprietary analytics engine, which integrates with multiple statistical packages, such as R and SAS, allowing point and click user operations instead of coding.
- Anunta Technologies – Anunta Technology Management Services is an IT service company with a specialized focus on Application Delivery as a Service.Anunta has developed a unique offering called ‘Application Delivery as a Service’ (ADaaS) on its own proprietary platform. This solution has proven business and IT benefits that are working for a number of companies around the world.
- Fix Stream - we make sense out of massive and disparate data through automated correlation to solve complex Datacenter and Cloud problems using a fraction of time and resources. We enable simplistic and elegant visualization of the vast and varied infrastructure with an application centric view – putting the applications and business services at the center! All this in a single pane of glass and in near real time!
- Julia Computing -Julia is a high-level, high-performance dynamic programming language for technical computing, with syntax that is familiar to users of other technical computing environments. It provides a sophisticated compiler,distributed parallel execution, numerical accuracy, and an extensive mathematical function library.
- Keypoint Technologies – We combine linguistics and technology to deliver better user experience across all types of connected devices. We are trusted partner for OEMs, platform providers and developers, looking to innovate and deliver results to their users.
- Reverie Inc – Reverie builds a language as a service platform that enables search and discovery of local language content, interaction in any language, and creation and publication of local language content and apps.Reverie’s Language Platform is used in the consumer Internet space (online retail, E-Commerce marketplaces, travel, vehicles for hire and more), banks and financial services, e-governance, across millions of devices, and more. Swalekh, Reverie’s free multilingual keypad app, enables typing in 3 modes in 11 Indian languages.
- Sirion Labs – Sirion helps businesses simplify the management of key suppliers and lower the cost of governance by delivering critical intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of contracts, performance, financial, risk and relationship management on a single, integrated platform. Organizations deploy our product to create a single system of record for strategic suppliers, standardize processes, consolidate legacy systems and drive meaningful comparisons in performance between diverse suppliers, functions, and regions
- What Fix - provides instructions right inside websites; no more verbose howtos and screencasts. It create flows (guides) in just a few clicks; you can see ‘see live’ help directly inside websites; embed flows as articles, slides, buttons.
- WebAroo Technologies - Webaroo is a leading messaging company with businesses that include Cloud Messaging (GupShup) and Mobile Messenger (Teamchat). Webaroo’s Cloud Messaging business, GupShup, supports over 2.7 billion mobile interactions per month and is being used by over 72 Million users, 550 brands and 27,000 businesses to interact, engage and communicate using any mobile device.
- Xurmo – Xurmo is a Big Data analytics platform that determines the natural structure of raw data and stores it in a patented format. The platform then allows instant Search-guided Query so that complex analysis can be performed without any schema design and use-case specific data models.
We have had a good run so far, and we hope to continue to contribute towards showcasing the best of Indian software products to an eminent group of global CIO’s. We are proud to have been able to build on our track record of 2014 and aspire to make it bigger and better every year. Our commitment towards making India a ‘Product Nation’ feels revalidated.
Watch this space. We shall soon announce our next ten finalists.