InTech50 2015 (a flagship event of iSPIRT & Terenne Global) is happy to announce the fourth batch of 10 finalists.
Congratulations to all the following finalists…listed alphabetically. The first, second andthird batch of 10 companies has been announced before.
- Accelpro Technology – transforming better technology ideas into business growth and better economies while addressing the much-needed requirement for faster secure remote access solution. AccelPro delivers Next Generation of SSL VPN solution, which has revolutionized mobility VPN market.
- DataWeave – delivers real time actionable retail insights to you with its extensive feature set. Millions of products related data points curated across categories, geographies, and languages.
- Drishti Soft-Solutions – Ameyo is a pioneering, all-in-one communication suite from Drishti. A multi-channel and multi-modal communication solution, Ameyo can be integrated easily in centralized and distributed (multi-site) contact centers and improves efficiency and productivity.
- DeepBiz - ICareU is an innovative cloud platform to provide an end-to-end Usage Based Insurance Solution to an Indian Motor Insurance Companies to adopt and implement a cost effective Insurance service to their customers.
- GoDB Tech – GoDB’s Mobility platform is a comprehensive Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) that enables enterprises to extend their business processes outside their corporate walls.
- InspireOne – We help companies convert their human potential to organizational capability, through comprehensive solutions in the areas of Leadership Development, Sales Management, Productivity Enhancement, and Organizational Change.
- Ilantus – IDaaS express is cloud based Identity and Access Management product which offers enterprises the ability to address all Identity and Access Management business challenges, such as user provisioning, access governance, password management, single sign-on, federation, security intelligence and BYOD security – without any need for costly and complex on-premise infrastructure.
- Kissflow – Built as a self-service cloud workflow software, KiSSFLOW is ready to use and can be set up in minutes as against traditional business process management software and customized workflow software which requires huge investments and takes days to set up.
- NanoBi – a simple to use, interactive and visual full-stack platform delivered as subscription software on cloud or on-premise. Nanobi’s shared data platform provides the most unified views in the form of virtual information.
- Quintype – Quintype is the next generation editorial management and digital publishing service. And it runs in the cloud. addresses the needs of modern digital publishers, and gives today’s connected Internet users the means to consume and engage with content the way they want, where they want.
Watch this space, as we announce the fifth and final batch shortly.